Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about voting.
I think the elections are important to keep the hope of making changes in the country. It is very important to go to vote because it was a right that was denied to women for a long time and there were women who died fighting for this right. In my opinion, electoral campaigns are necessary to deliver information about the people who are running for public office. For these reasons I am going to vote in the next presidential elections. On the other hand, I would not like to run for public office due to lack of knowledge in politics.
I believe that a person who wants to be president must respect human rights, respect international treaties and have clear and realistic proposals. In addition, I believe that the electoral campaigns in my district and throughout the country should be carried out exclusively in a virtual way so as not to increase the contamination with the propaganda that is put on the streets.
Thanks for reading my post!
I think the elections are important to keep the hope of making changes in the country. It is very important to go to vote because it was a right that was denied to women for a long time and there were women who died fighting for this right. In my opinion, electoral campaigns are necessary to deliver information about the people who are running for public office. For these reasons I am going to vote in the next presidential elections. On the other hand, I would not like to run for public office due to lack of knowledge in politics.
I believe that a person who wants to be president must respect human rights, respect international treaties and have clear and realistic proposals. In addition, I believe that the electoral campaigns in my district and throughout the country should be carried out exclusively in a virtual way so as not to increase the contamination with the propaganda that is put on the streets.
Thanks for reading my post!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario