Ir al contenido principal

My favorite TV shows

Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about my favorite TV shows.

I watch a lot of television shows, so I find it difficult to choose my favorites, but for this post I will. My two favorite television shows are "Jane the Virgin" and "The Good Place". "Jane the Virgin" tells the story of Jane Villanueva and is about Jane being pregnant after being artificially inseminated by mistake. While "The Good Place" centers on Eleanor Shellstrop who lived as a bad person and when she died was accidentally sent to the good place, this place is a utopia in which good people are rewarded.

I like these TV shows because they have a great sense of humor. In addition, its characters are charismatic and heterogeneous, so they show the importance of good coexistence and empathy. Of these two series I recommend seeing "The Good Place" because it has short chapters and tells a great story. Also, I want to tell you that in the future I would like to see ¨Modern Family¨ because my friends have told me that it is very funny.

Thanks for reading my post!


Comentarios

  1. Hi muriel, thanks for your recommendation, I also share your taste for television programs that have a great sense of humor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Muriel! I've heard very good reviews of the series you recommend, they must be very good!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

Hello everyone, In this post I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology. My favorite piece of technology is the smartphone because these can multitask and it's easy to take with you everywhere. My smartphone is the only technology that I use every day. Everyone I Know uses a smartphone, these devices work like a small computer, store large amounts of data, and have the functions of a phone, calculator, watch and computer. I had my first smartphone when I was fifteen years old and used it all the time on social media, but now I use it to search for information, communicate with my friends or answer e-mails. If I didn't have a smartphone, I would have to buy a watch, a calculator, and take my computer everywhere, that would be very uncomfortable. Thanks for reading my post!

My bucket list

Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about my bucket list. 1. Learn to cook Right now I am learning to cook because I find it creative and relaxing, it serves to save money, keep myself healthy and I like to eat delicious food. I wish to be good in the kitchen in the future. 2. Visit all the national parks of Chile In this country there are 41 national parks that form a beautiful tour of diverse landscapes. In parks, the protection of nature is harmoniously balanced with the economic development of their communities through tourism as a consequence of conservation. 3. Back to the Isla Grande de Chiloé Together with my family we went to the Isla Grande de Chiloé in 2016 and we had a very entertaining trip. On our visit we ate delicious food, we visited beautiful churches, we participated in festivities and we knew the legends of the island. It was a wonderful trip and I would like to have this experience again. I want to share these experiences with my younger sister and my boyfrien...