Hello everyone, In this post I’ll talk about a photograph that I like
This photograph shows a strange individual, it seems to have the face of an ant, but its eight legs indicate that it is a spider. It is a crab spider that mimics an ant. I read that there are many species of spiders that mimic the appearance and behavior of other species and infiltrate the colonies of their victims, so this spider was probably eating clueless ants.
I really like photography because I find it funny to see the spider in disguise and on its face you can see an expression of surprise or disappointment, I think it knew they discovered his deception. The photograph was taken by Ripan Biswas in 2019, it is called The Face of Disappointment, I found it in the National Geographic's Best Photographs of Wild Nature exhibition of 2019 and in this exhibition it won in the category of Animal Portraits.
Thanks for reading my post!

Wow, that spider looks pretty scary to me, the guy who took the picture must be a master.
ResponderBorrar