Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about my favorite book
My favorite book is "Como agua para chocolate", it is a novel written by Laura Esquivel, she is my favorite writer. The story is about the life of Tita, her loves and her relationship with her family, all related to the importance of cooking and typical Mexican recipes of the time in which her life unfolds. It’s a “realismo mágico” novel and is mainly about the love between Tita and Pedro. The characters are very traditional because the story takes place in 1989 and, in addition to being a romantic story, it’s very tragic due to various events. The main argument of the book is that Tita and Pedro can’t marry because Tita, being the youngest of the sisters, must be in the care of her mother until the day of her death.
In general, I like to “realismo mágico” books, however the last book I read was "Hygge. La Felicidad en las Pequeñas Cosas" written by Meik Wiking. It is a self-help book and I would recommend it to anyone who is open to a different opinion on happiness.
Thanks for reading my post!

Wow I was about to put the same book hehehe, it's wonderful, the movie is great too!
ResponderBorrarI have never read it but after your post I will consider it :)
ResponderBorrar