Hello everyone, In this post I'll talk about my choice of study program.
As a child I wanted to be an archaeologist, I was fan of Indiana Jones, I wanted to search for objects of historical importance to humanity and face the curses associated with these objects, then I understood that archeology was not really about that, so I didn't think about professions until I was forced to think about it. After a long time, when I applied to university, I chose geography because I like to study the relationship and distribution of natural social phenomena and manage computer systems, in the future I would like to work with geographical information systems in environmental emergency plans, to prevent natural and sanitary risks. Also when I entered university, I was sure that I would enter this program and I did not think of other options and now I really like the program and the peaceful coexistence among the students if this faculty.
Thanks for reading my post!
Hi Muriel! the subject of natural risk also interest me a lot, i hope you will achieve your goals at the university!
ResponderBorrarHi Muriel, I think we have a lot in common, I also liked the Indiana Jones movies.
ResponderBorrar