Hello everyone, in this post I'll tell you about the best concert I have attended
The best concert I attended was not a concert, but the Lollapalooza Chile 2019 festival, it was the ninth version of the festival and it took place on Friday March, 29th, 2019 at Parque O'Higgins. It is the most important music festival held in Chile and I like it because it has a large number of talented artists and can be enjoyed all day in a large and well-equipped park for those attending the event. That year the artists Frank’s White Canvas, Playa Gótica, Drefquila, Francisca Valenzuela performed, among others.
Thanks for reading my post!
The best concert I attended was not a concert, but the Lollapalooza Chile 2019 festival, it was the ninth version of the festival and it took place on Friday March, 29th, 2019 at Parque O'Higgins. It is the most important music festival held in Chile and I like it because it has a large number of talented artists and can be enjoyed all day in a large and well-equipped park for those attending the event. That year the artists Frank’s White Canvas, Playa Gótica, Drefquila, Francisca Valenzuela performed, among others.
Thanks for reading my post!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario